I have a habit of buying little toys on-sale to save for birthday parties and gifts for the girls. I was in desperate need of something to entertain Madelyn and she had been a really good girl all week (actually taking naps, yeah!) so I brought down a tea set I bought a while back. I made the mistake of putting water in the tea pot and that's all she wants to do now. She's actually really neat with the water and very careful as she serves her baby dolls tea. I thought this picture was so cute of Madelyn serving her cabbage patch kid, Jana, some tea.
I also included a picture of our house. Bill works very hard on our yard and I thought it looked so nice on Sunday mowed with the flowers blooming. The poor guy has to live with me being so anal about green and mowed grass and he absolutely hates yard work!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment