This morning, Bill let me sleep in and fixed a delicious breakfast of pumpkin pancakes and coffee. We relaxed this morning and Aunt Erin visited in the afternoon. We had a great and relaxing day spending it as a family!
Yesterday, we had an extremely busy day with swimming lessons (they went a lot better this week), my sister and I took my mom out to lunch, the Baskettes stopped in for a quick visit, and went over to a neighbor's house for S'mores last night. It was so nice to spend time with my mom and sister without the distraction of kids and the lunch was delicious. I loved every minute of it because I rarely get to eat without any distractions:)
Here are some pictures from our weekend and a cute video I took of Ellie this evening after dinner. She was super awake and was watching Madelyn's every move:
No comments:
Post a Comment