
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
3 month photos
We got Ellie's 3 month photos done this morning. I wanted something inexpensive, fast, and not crowded so I tried out JCPenny for the first time. After going back twice in one morning, we finally got Ellie to smile for some photos. Ellie is such a smiley baby so I was shocked when she wouldn't smile for the photographer. After a short nap around the mall, she managed to give us a couple. We had a pretty chaotic morning, but we got some good pictures at the end thanks to Aunt Amy. Poor Amy had Cora and Madelyn in the double stroller all morning and had to take Madelyn to the potty A LOT because she had to do #2 and was scared to go in the public restroom. Thanks for your help Amy. I owe you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment