Last week, we went to the pool with our friends Kirsten, Isabella and Sophia. Madelyn and Isabella had a fun time together and are such cute little girls. Ellie and Sophia hung out mostly in the stroller in the shade. On Friday, we went bowling with our neighbors and Madelyn really enjoyed herself. Ellie watched from the side and took a little snooze. Some of the bowling alleys have free bowling for kids during the summer so I jumped at the chance to do a free activity. Madelyn made it through one game and then got distracted with popcorn. We're hoping to go bowling again in a couple of weeks. It was a lot of fun!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Trying to Stay Cool
It seems like yesterday that we were all complaining about being cooped up in the house because of all the snow and now everyone is complaining about the extreme heat we've had most of the summer. I guess we are never happy! I love summertime and dread the winter so I'm going to enjoy this time of year no matter what. We've been trying to stay cool by doing some indoor activities and and going to the pool We have also been getting ready for Aunt Erin and the soon to be Uncle Matt's wedding next weekend. We've been explaining to Madelyn that she's going to a wedding and we decided to show her our wedding video. Until this past week, Bill and I had only watched our wedding video once. I've now watched it about 10 times. We now feel like we've gotten our money's worth and it is so fun to see our kids watch our wedding. She's fascinated and even tried on my veil this morning. I loved it!
Last week, we went to the pool with our friends Kirsten, Isabella and Sophia. Madelyn and Isabella had a fun time together and are such cute little girls. Ellie and Sophia hung out mostly in the stroller in the shade. On Friday, we went bowling with our neighbors and Madelyn really enjoyed herself. Ellie watched from the side and took a little snooze. Some of the bowling alleys have free bowling for kids during the summer so I jumped at the chance to do a free activity. Madelyn made it through one game and then got distracted with popcorn. We're hoping to go bowling again in a couple of weeks. It was a lot of fun!
Watching our wedding video in her new princess beach chair. She's all ready for the wedding AND the beach!
Taking a break from bowling with a snack!
Ellie watching from the side after taking a little nap.
Last week, we went to the pool with our friends Kirsten, Isabella and Sophia. Madelyn and Isabella had a fun time together and are such cute little girls. Ellie and Sophia hung out mostly in the stroller in the shade. On Friday, we went bowling with our neighbors and Madelyn really enjoyed herself. Ellie watched from the side and took a little snooze. Some of the bowling alleys have free bowling for kids during the summer so I jumped at the chance to do a free activity. Madelyn made it through one game and then got distracted with popcorn. We're hoping to go bowling again in a couple of weeks. It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment