Our Kids

Our Kids

Saturday, July 31, 2010

First time to Busch Gardens!

Since Friday was an awesome day to be outside, the girls and I ventured out to Busch Gardens with two other friends in our playgroup and their kids. I was a little nervous because I've never been to an amusement park by myself with the girls, but everything went really well. We ended up staying there most of the day and didn't get home until 5. Our plan was to stay a half day. The kids and moms had a blast. Madelyn LOVED the rides, we ate lunch with Elmo and friends, and the babies did a ton of strolling! Madelyn is terrified of life size characters and I was nervous that she would hate the lunch but we really wanted to eat in the air conditioning. She really enjoyed watching the show but did get upset when Bert and Ernie came to our table and Ernie tried to drink her milk. Other than that, she did pretty well! Ellie was a trooper and enjoyed watching the kids go on rides. She took some cat naps in the stroller and passed out cold as soon as we got into the car! We ended up buying a year pass so we will be going some more before the end of the summer and can't wait until next year when Madelyn and Ellie can both go on rides. Now we have to convince Bill to go with us next time!

All ready to go. Ellie is super excited!
Do you think this group likes BOB strollers?
My little trooper at the park!

Madelyn and Isabella on the first ride of the day. They wanted to go again and again!

Watching Madelyn on the bumper cars was a hoot!

Madelyn and her friends, Isabella and the birthday boy Bennett. Madelyn didn't know what to think about all the characters. Her favorite was Oscar in his trash can!

Watching the little show!

All smiles because this is before the characters visited our table!

Getting a little nervous. This is right before Ernie grabbed her milk!

This is a classic!

Kirsten and I took way too many pictures of Isabella and Madelyn on this ride. I loved watching their expressions! I thought Madelyn was going to fall out for a second. They were being very goofy on this ride. It was hilarious!




One of my favorites!


No comments: