Our Kids

Our Kids

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Disney on Ice

On Saturday, the girls and I went to see Disney on Ice with Aunt Amy and Cora.  We have been 3 years in a row and this show was by far the best one we've seen yet.  They showed all the girls favorite movies, including Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid,  Tangled, and their new favorite Brave.  It was awesome and I must admit that I still get chills when I hear the songs with my favorite princesses too!  This was Ellie's first time seeing Disney on Ice and she absolutely loved it.  I couldn't stop taking photos of her expressions because she was screaming, pointing, clapping and never once left her seat the entire 2 hours.  She was mesmerized!  Madelyn also loved the show but was very serious about watching it and often told Cora and Ellie to be quiet when they were screaming with excitement. We had a great time!

Excited for the show!

It's almost starting!








Loved watching Ellie and Cora!

Ellie waving to Mickey Mouse!

What a fun morning with my girls!

 

No comments: