On Saturday, Aunt Amy, Nana and I took Madelyn and Cora to see Disney on Ice. The girls were so excited for the show and dressed in their little princess costumes. Half of the show focused on Rapunzel so Madelyn just had to wear her Tangled dress. Madelyn literally sat on the edge of her seat the entire time in awe of the show. Tangled is one of my favorites so I loved it as well. However, I managed to run into a pole in the parking lot with my brand new van so I wasn't a very happy camper during part of the outing. Later that day, we went to our neighbor's birthday party which was also the Rapunzel theme so it was an all around Tangled day!
 |
| Very excited little princesses! |
 |
| Ready for the show to begin! |
 |
| By the end of the show, they were both in Nana's lap! |
No comments:
Post a Comment