Our Kids

Our Kids

Monday, May 4, 2015

April Fun

April was a very busy month for us.  I honestly can't remember why we were so busy but time is just flying by.  Three kids has definitely kept me on my toes during the day!  There are many days I feel like I get nothing accomplished but know I never sat down all day.  Even on the busiest of days, I would not want it any other way!  We've been busy with school activities, enjoying the nice weather, and watching our little man change every day.  Holden loves to sit, smile, laugh and grab at everything in sight.  We are going to be in trouble when he's on the move!





Holden got 2 teeth in April!
We had a yard sale and lemonade stand!

Hanging out late night at a neighborhood birthday party!

Ellie and some of her friends went to a Girl Scout meeting and learned about being a Daisy Scout.   I am busy starting a new troop for Ellie next year!

Bill and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary and he sent me flowers!

Best Friends most of the time!

Friday night Fire Pit in our backyard!



Ellie loves to hunt for bugs with Ana

Kids enjoying some Daddy time

Mystery Reader in Madelyn's Class

Holden drools constantly but he's always smiling and happy!

Ellie loves having play dates with her friends and has started doing play dates without me.  She is very social!

Ellie and Abbey





Holden loves to swing at the park

Ellie is my helper while Madelyn is at school

Ellie's graduation is coming up in May!

Ice Cream to celebrate Madelyn's good report card!


Holden loves ice cream!

No comments: