Our Kids

Our Kids

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

5 Months Old

This little man is 5 months old and is one happy and smiley baby!  Holden smiles at anyone who looks at him and is the friendliest of all three kids right now.  He loves to be held and would love it it I carried him around the house all day.  He's one cuddle bunny.  At 5 months, Holden:
  • Weights about 16 pounds (I think) and is in 9 months clothes already.  He's very tall.
  • Eats constantly and I can hardly keep up with him so he gets several bottles a day to give me a break and help him sleep. 
  • Was waking up once during the night and is now waking up twice at night.  I'm trying to solve that problem fast.  He  takes 2-3 naps a day with a morning and afternoon nap in his crib.
  • Loves rice cereal and enjoys sitting in the highchair while we eat our meals.
  • Has rolled over several times but does not realize he can do it on a regular basis and move around.  
  • Constantly moves his legs. We are in trouble!
  • Loves his Big Sisters and watches their every move!



No comments: