Our Kids

Our Kids

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Madelyn's Last Day of Kindergarten

 I can't believe that Madelyn has finished Kindergarten and now she is a big 1st grader.  The year flew by and I'm so amazed at how much she has changed in one year.  She's so much more mature and independent and her reading skills have gone through the roof.  She loves to read and has started reading chapter books on her own.  I often find her reading in her room or in her bed when I go to get her up in the morning.  On the last day of school, our neighborhood decided to do something fun by squirting them with water guns and throwing water balloons after they got off the bus followed by Popsicles.  The kids loved it and it was the perfect way to end a great first year of elementary school!












That night, we went to our pool Last Day of School Celebration.  What a fun night with Kona Ice, food, a DJ, and games.  It was a ton of fun and a very late night!
Ellie loved the Limbo!

No comments: