Last Friday, we hosted a Backyard Campout for our Girl Scout Troop. We had a huge turnout with 20 girls/moms (I dad came) and 18 of them spent the night in our backyard. We had 9 tents set up along the edges of our yard. During the evening, the kids caught lightening bugs, sang camping songs, made s'mores, played in the tents and had a great time It was such a fun night with our troop and we are already talking about doing it again next year!
 |
| A big thank you to Uncle Harold for letting us borrow and set up his tent. I'm already in the market to buy our own tent because the girls loved it so much! |
 |
| Ellie slept until 8 the next morning. We were all inside eating breakfast and she was outside by herself sleeping. The kids did not get to sleep until 11:30 so I'm glad she slept in the next morning! |
 |
| All the girls and their Moms. Plus Ryan who was the token Dad for the night because Shanna was out of town. |
No comments:
Post a Comment