| This could have been a cute photo but the sun was in their face! |
| Ellie flying like a butterfly before going inside! |
| Cora ready to see the butterflies! |
| Madelyn loved the exhibit! |
| Ellie not a big fan! |
| I love this photo of Madelyn looking at the butterfly! |
| Trying to stay cool in the fountains! |
| Madelyn had a blast! |
| More smiles from Madelyn! |
| These girls could have stayed in the water play area all day. Ellie and Ana chose to eat snacks in the shade! |
| Ended our morning making puppets! |
| This photo was taken at the beginning of the week. Cute photo of the girls with their friends at the pool. I think I counted 13 kids in our group that morning. It was a crazy pool day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment