Our Kids

Our Kids

Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Birthday Festivities

Madelyn had a really good 4th birthday and I already feel like she's acting a little more grown up since Wednesday!  She woke up on the morning of her birthday and asked "Now that I'm 4, can I wear high heels out of the house?".  We are going to have our hands full once Madelyn hits the teenage years! 

On Madelyn's actual birthday, we went to Ms. Nancy's music class which was a treat because I usually take Ellie when Madelyn is in preschool.  We also had lunch with Nana, Joshua and Cora which was a lot of fun.  In the evening, we had a big skype session with the McGuire family (including Bill) and Ellie decided to give Madelyn her birthday present by vomiting on Madelyn's head.  Needless to say, the night did not end as I had planned and we've had some sick little girls ever since!

Here are some more pictures from the last week:

Preschool Party with Krispy Creme donuts! 

Ellie was so excited that Ms. Bridgette arranged a place for her to sit next to Madelyn!

Birthday Girl at school!

Opening her gift from Grandpa and Vera.  She loves her Dora pajamas and other goodies!

The birthday girl requested a donut and heart shaped pancakes for breakfast on the special plate!

Singing happy birthday with Nana, Cora and Joshua. with leftover cake!

No comments: