Our Kids

Our Kids

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Wedding Weekend

This weekend was full of parties.  We had a birthday party for one of Madelyn's friends on Saturday morning and my cousin's wedding on Saturday afternoon.   The wedding was fabulous with yummy food and wine, lots of dancing, and great company. It was so great to see so many family and friends and the kids had a blast playing and dancing together.  Here are some pictures from Saturday:

Cora and Madelyn can't wait to dig into that cake.  I think it was the biggest cake they have ever seen and were mesmerized!

So happy to see each other. They were on the dance floor before the party even started!

Got to see Kristen, one of our old neighbors!

The bride and groom had gifts/activities for all the kids at their seat which was a nice surprise.  Madelyn and her friend Jillian had a great time coloring under the stairs!

Madelyn and Jillian slow dancing.  I wish I had a picture of Cora slow dancing with a boy.  I tried to upload the video but it was to big.  It is hilarious!

Cora and Uncle Bill

Ellie loved dancing with her Nana!

Ellie loves to dance and was all smiles at the reception!

Madelyn dancing with her Great Uncle Harold!

The girls dancing with Nana and Pop!

Cora and Great Uncle Harold

Ellie having some fun with Daddy!

Madelyn and Ellie love their Uncle Sam and talk about him all the time!


My sweet Ellie!

Fun at the Webster Wedding!

Me and my sweet Nephew Joshua.  I could just eat him up!  He loved looking at all the lights!

Madelyn hit her wall and it's time to go home!

We can't leave until I finish my cake!

No comments: