Our Kids

Our Kids

Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Days

This week has been filled with lots of sun, water and sunscreen.   We visited a friend's pool, our own pool quite a bit, played in the Stony Point fountains and took a trip to the bowling alley.  It's been a fun week but I can honestly say I need a break from water and sunscreen.  I love the summer, but I think I've reached my limit for the week.  The bowling alley was a nice change of pace today!  Here are some pictures from our week:

Sweet cousins!

Ellie very unsure of the fountains!

Madelyn loves the fountains and ran around all morning with a huge smile on her face!
Madelyn encouraging her little sister to play in the water.  Too sweet!

This is about as close as Ellie got to the water!
Madelyn and Cora hanging out with their friend, Shay!
Looking pretty tired at this point!

We had planned a trip to Busch Gardens but decided to go to the pool instead because of the extreme heat.  Madelyn and Ellie love playing with the Schaefer girls.  Sophia and Ellie are starting to interact which is fun to watch!

We had such a great morning until Madelyn had a HUGE tantrum at the pool.  Not fun!

Madelyn and her friend Lee had such a fun time bowling together!

No comments: