| The Princess Nightgown completed this outfit! |
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Wacky Weather
I just had to post some pictures I took of Madelyn today. We had some very wacky weather which prompted Madelyn to dress herself in some pretty interesting attire! We woke up to a light dusting of snow this morning. For some reason, Madelyn was very excited and insisted on playing on our deck at 8:30 this morning in her pajamas, winter coat and snow boots. We haven't worn our heavy winter coats since January and have been very spoiled! Since I am battling a cold today (thanks to Madelyn and Ellie), we stayed in today to watch movies, get things done around the house and watch basketball (Go VCU!). I just had to take a picture of Madelyn during the basketball game. She looked like one of the colonial people in Williamsburg. She was trying to make it look like she was wearing a wedding veil. Madelyn's teacher told me at her parent/teacher conference last week that Madelyn loves to dress up and is very imaginative. I agree with her 100%!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment