Our Kids

Our Kids

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

St. Patrick's Day has become a very fun and special day for our family.  I've always loved this day because green is my favorite color and it used to be an excuse to go out and party. Now St. Patrick's Day is super special because it's Ellie birthday.  I am going to post more from Ellie's big day once all the festivities are over with, but for now here are some pics from yesterday. The girls and I went to a St. Patty's Day party hosted by a family in our playgroup.  It was fun to get dressed up in our green attire and we all had a ton of fun at the party.   I'm always looking for an excuse to dress up Madelyn and Ellie in matching outfits so here are some pics I took before we left for the party!






No comments: