Our Kids

Our Kids

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and My Birthday

Last week, we went to the Hanover Vegetable Farm to pick pumpkins. This is an activity our playgroup does every year and it is always so much fun.  This year, Aunt Amy, Nana and Cora joined us and it happened to fall on my birthday.  I had a great birthday because I was able to do one of my favorite Fall activities with some of my favorite people!
Ellie before we left for the pumpkin patch.  I wanted to get a picture of her shirt because I knew it would be covered by a jacket in the Bjorn the entire time

Madelyn and Cora playing on the hay before getting on the hayride.

Me and my girls on my birthday!

Madelyn and her friend Aiden.  They are in the same preschool class and Madelyn loves to talk about him.  She's always telling me that Aiden is a boy and she's a girl.  I don't know what to think about that comment:)

Part of our playgroup.  It's the best we could do!  As you can see in this picture, we have a lot of little brothers and sisters that have been added over the last year.

Madelyn and her Nana

Little Ellie was such a trooper as always!  This trip was a lot harder than the past years because of the 2 kids  It's hard to maneuver around when you have a toddler running around and a baby strapped to your front!

As soon as we got to the patch, Madelyn told me that she wants to change her clothes because she got dirt on her pants.  What a girl!

Madelyn and Isabella holding hands as usual!

Kate, Madelyn and Isabella are always holding hands!  Notice that Madelyn has her Dora purse and insisted on strapping it around her front.

I've taken this same picture at just about every playgroup activity recently.  Too cute!


Madelyn always enjoys the corn kernels!


Celebrating my birthday at Nana and Pop's house that evening!


No comments: