Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. We've been busy as usual doing our normal routine of friends, the pool and playing outside when possible. It's been a really fun but interesting summer adjusting to being a mom of two! I think I have the hang of it but they keep me on my toes and I'm exhausted by the end of the day especially with all the travelling that Bill has been doing recently! However, I love every minute of it!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Last weeks of Summertime
I can't believe that summertime is coming to a close. However, I'm really excited about ending our summer at the Outer Banks over Labor Day week and Madelyn starting preschool the week after that. I also love Fall because we always have a ton of fun things planned and it is so nice to have some cooler weather. The Richmond humidity gets very old by August!
Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. We've been busy as usual doing our normal routine of friends, the pool and playing outside when possible. It's been a really fun but interesting summer adjusting to being a mom of two! I think I have the hang of it but they keep me on my toes and I'm exhausted by the end of the day especially with all the travelling that Bill has been doing recently! However, I love every minute of it!
Playing in the sprinkers in our backyard with our neighbors. The girls insisted on wearing their goggles!
Enjoying our big backyard...we are thinking about investing in a swing set in the next couple of weeks so hopefully we'll have something new to help fill the yard up this fall!
Too cute!
Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. We've been busy as usual doing our normal routine of friends, the pool and playing outside when possible. It's been a really fun but interesting summer adjusting to being a mom of two! I think I have the hang of it but they keep me on my toes and I'm exhausted by the end of the day especially with all the travelling that Bill has been doing recently! However, I love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment