Our Kids

Our Kids

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ellie is 5 months old!

We can't believe that Ellie is already 5 months old. I know I say this every month but time is really flying by with Little Ellie. Ellie is still the sweetest little baby and you only have to look at her for a second and she will give you a HUGE smile. Ellie also loves to laugh at everything, especially Fenway and her Big Sister. Madelyn has a hard time being gentle with Ellie. I will often find Madelyn trying to lay on Ellie and Ellie is laughing hysterically. As I'm scolding Madelyn for being too rough with her sister, I'm laughing inside because Ellie absolutely loves it. I love watching them interact with each other! At 5 months, Ellie:
  • Weights about 13 pounds. I'm not sure about height but I know her 6 month clothes are getting a little short so I think she's pretty tall
  • Takes a morning and afternoon nap in her crib. She also cat naps on the go around late morning and late afternoon
  • Goes to bed around 7 and is still waking up in the middle of the night around 1 or 2 times and then wakes up to start her day around 7. Sleeping through the night is long gone!
  • Eats 6 times per day
  • For those of you out of town, Ellie's hair is getting lighter. The darker hair is falling out and lighter hair is coming in and it has a hint of Red!
  • Eats cereal at dinner time as an attempt to get her to sleep all night. The cereal has not worked so far!
  • Rolls over from her tummy to back
  • Loves to stand while we are holding her and now plays in her exersaucer
  • Loves the pool and has been under the water a couple of times
  • Loves to giggle and babble

Ellie at 5 months old!

Give me some of that rice cereal!

Eating rice cereal for the first time. I'm not sure how much she really swallowed but we tried!

Madelyn feeding her Little Sister


Playtime in the exersaucer

No comments: