weight - 8 lbs 1 oz (15th percentile)
height - 21.5 inches (62nd percentile)
head - 14.5 inches (40th percentile)
Ellie takes after her mommy as a kid and is tall and skinny. Ellie has continued to be a great baby. She eats about 8 times a day and is nursing like a champ. She started sleeping in her crib this past weekend and goes to bed around 11 and wakes up around 3 to eat and then goes right back to sleep and wakes up for the day around 7. We are praying her good sleeping habits continue!
During Madelyn's first year, I took a black and white picture each month for a picture frame. I'm doing the same for Ellie so her black and white picture is below. I also captured a cute picture of Madelyn and Ellie playing in our playroom on Sunday morning. Fenway is right there with them joining in on the fun. However, he may be trying to score some spit up. Who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment