Our Kids

Our Kids

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Haircut

Madelyn had a "mini" haircut today. I guess we can call it her first haircut, but it wasn't much of a cut. Her bangs have gotten very long over her eyes, and we finally cut off the rat tail that was growing down her back. She was a very good girl and sat very still while Crystal cut her hair. If you haven't noticed, her hair is the exact same color as mine. I looks like Daddy had two redheads!

The last picture is of Madelyn walking behind her cool new car. We wanted to save it for her birthday, but we couldn't wait! She is really starting to cruise and push toys while walking behind them. This toy is perfect for her and she loves her new ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I was marveled to see such a blog.Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal. How are U able to cope such a lot. Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/
Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation.