Our Kids

Our Kids

Monday, October 13, 2008

Spent my birthday with Sarah Palin!

We had quite a Monday at our house! At least I had quite a Monday. My mom, sister, and I went to the Republican Rally to hear Sarah Palin speak at RIR. We dressed up in our Red to make "Virginia Red" and headed out around 11:30 today to hear Sarah speak at 2. Despite the crowd and heat, it was an amazing event and something that we will remember forever! Go McCain/Palin!!!
Amy and Mom posing when we actually had a little room to breath. Amy was a trooper since she's 32 weeks pregnant today!



Amy and I sporting our red and McCain/Palin stickers!



Sarah and Todd Palin during the National Anthem performed by Hank Williams.

Hank Williams singing while Todd and Sarah listened! The first time I've really used the zoom on our camera and it worked!

Note: The political views are the views of Kelly, only, and do not represent the beliefs of the entire McGuire family!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very neat, Kelly. I wanted to go but I had too much work to do. I'm glad you posted the pictures so I could get a feel for what I missed. Happy birthday.