From left to right: Charlie, Madelyn, Elias, Jacob, and Callie.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Boy have Times Changed
Madelyn and I drove up to Nova with the Moore's to have a lunch/playdate with several of our college friends. We had a great time, and it's amazing how our lives and conversations have changed during our get togethers (especially this one with all the kids). Our friend, Cari, has moved back from London and we were able to see their new house and Elias (who is now 15 months old!). Cari made a delicious lunch for all of us. It was so much fun to see everyone for at least a short visit! Here are some pictures from our day. It was impossible to get every kid in the picture, but I think I got them all except for baby Judah who was probably asleep or eating. The last picture was taken when we got home this afternoon and I found Madelyn in Fenway's crate.

Madelyn, Elias, Jacob, and Callie
Madelyn, Charlie, AJ (in the back), Callie, and Jacob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment