During the dance, Ellie and I celebrated Mother's Day with Nana, Pop and the Nolan family. We also had a nice evening!
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Daddy/Daughter Dance for Girl Scouts
Last Saturday, Madelyn and Daddy went to the Daddy/Daughter dance for Girl Scouts. The theme was "Candy" and they had a great time. The music was great, there was a balloon drop, they had a candy bar, prizes, awesome decorations and lots of fun. Before the dance, they even met up with some of the other Dads and girls for dinner. It was a really special night for Madelyn and her Daddy!
During the dance, Ellie and I celebrated Mother's Day with Nana, Pop and the Nolan family. We also had a nice evening!
During the dance, Ellie and I celebrated Mother's Day with Nana, Pop and the Nolan family. We also had a nice evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment