We had a great time celebrating Carey and John's wedding. Carey and John got engaged at the Outer Banks during our family beach vacation which was really fun and we were excited that their wedding day was finally here. I didn't take many photos because my camera was acting up and I was too busy enjoying my night out without kids. I stole this top photo from someone on Facebook because I thought it was awesome. Both Carey and John were so happy and Carey was absolutely beautiful. It was a great evening of dinner, drinks and dancing. Congrats Carey and John!
 |
| Happy Bride and Groom! |
 |
| Bill and I enjoying our night out! |
 |
| Great picture with Tom and Vera! |
 |
| Sarah was a trooper! |
 |
| Bill and his cousin Nikki! Nikki is due any day to have a baby and doesn't even look pregnant in this photo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment