Our Kids

Our Kids

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy Weather

The weather this winter has been pretty crazy everywhere.  Richmond has had zero snow (not even 1 snow flurry) and we've had a lot of 65 + degree days.  We've been to the park a lot this winter and it's been nice to get so much fresh air.  I don't want to complain about the warmer weather, but my family would really like one snowstorm.  We are all set with a new sled, boots, and snow pants but it doesn't look like those items will be put to use this year! 

Today the temperature hit 75 degrees so we spent most of the day outside at Crump Park with friends and in our yard.  I can actually say that we got hot at the park and I wished that I was wearing my flip flops and a short sleeve shirt.   It felt so nice!  Here are some photos from our "spring" day:

The girls playing "kitchen" in our play room.  After watching a show in the morning, they always put on their aprons and cook together.  I LOVE how they can entertain each other now!
Heading out to the park with their lunch bags. Our "snow" flag isn't working very well this year!

Ellie loves to play at the park and is getting good at climbing and playing on the equipment!


Driving the truck with Cora!

Taking a break for lunch!

The girls played on the tire swing forever.  I'm surprised one of them didn't throw up!

Isabella giving Ellie a push on the swing!

Ellie and Sophia are getting so big!

No comments: