January is always the time of the year for illness in our house. We held strong with no illness (even with Madelyn's starting preschool in the Fall) but our luck ran out about 3 weeks ago. Madelyn started the trend with an ear infection and cold which lasted about a week. Ellie then caught the cold and ended up with RSV. She was on nebulizer treatments 4 times a day for over a week. I avoided the cold which is a miracle but this past Sunday, I came down with the 24 stomach bug. I would have much rather had a cold! Luckily, things are better this week and we are really looking forward to March when it starts getting warm again! We had a breath of fresh air yesterday with temperatures close to 70. It was marvelous and I even opened some windows! The girls and I played outside for 2 hours and I felt so good when we got back inside. We even splurged and had Bill pick up pizza for dinner. It was a fantastic afternoon! Here are some photos from our playroom which is where we have spent a lot of time lately. I've also included some photos of our afternoon of Springtime!
| Ellie sporting her early birthday gift from the Schaefer Family. She loves her new hat! |
No comments:
Post a Comment