Friday, December 10, 2010
Gingerbread Decorating
This morning, Madelyn and I decided to be festive, turned on the Christmas music and decorated gingerbread men. I had been eyeing the gingerbread houses but figured the men would be a little easier for a 3-year old. This activity entertained Madelyn for an hour and a half. She mostly decorated the icing with candy and I let her use a small butter knife to spread icing on the men. She had an awesome time and now wants to do a gingerbread house. We'll have to put that on the list of activities for next Christmas! However, during this process, I realized that I'm very messy and impatient with icing and am terrible at decorating gingerbread men. I just had to show a picture of the finished product because our men were a little scary (Madelyn called two of them witches) but Madelyn absolutely loves them and had a ton of fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment