| Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch! |
| I love how they are holding hands! |
| Ellie is very serious about her new swing! |
| Madelyn has become quite good at swinging in the big swing! |
| Sporting the shades as usual! |
| Our little Kitty Cat...I love the tail! |
| Just precious! |
| Getting ready to head outside! |
| Lainey and Madelyn didn't plan to have similar costumes..it was so cute! |
| Rosetta and Tinkerbell |
| Always so happy! |
| Ellie all ready to collect her candy! |
| The girls walking down to Liam's house holding hands! |
| The Pirate Robinson clan! |
| Ellie thinking that this trick or treating thing is getting old.. She's thinking "I'm ready for bed!" |
| Trick or Treating at Carolyn and Rick's house! |
| Always fun trick or treating at Nancy and Pat's house |
| Poor little Ellie...at least her costume acted like a pillow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment