Our Kids

Our Kids

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Another Girl!

We found out yesterday at our 20 week ultrasound that we are having another girl! We are very excited and can now start preparing for the new baby girl to arrive and Madelyn has really started saying and kind of understanding that she's going to have a little sister. I'm so excited to buy the girls coordinating outfits and I hope this new baby has enough hair for bows!

We visited a firehouse with one of our playgroups last week. Madelyn made me hold her the entire time, but I think she liked looking at everything. I guess she could have freaked out and cried, but my arms were about ready to fall off after the tour. Last Thursday, Madelyn and I went up to Ashburn, VA with some friends to visit the Baskettes who are getting ready to have a baby boy in a couple of weeks. All the kids really enjoyed playing together and we had a great time during our visit! Here are some pictures from the last week. Again, for some reason blogger won't let me re-arrange pictures so everything is out of order.


Madelyn and the boys watching TV in their PJ's before bed! Picture of me 20 weeks pregnant. It's a horrible picture, but I felt guilty because I haven't taken any pregnancy pictures with this baby.

During our ultrasound yesterday, Nana took Madelyn to Build a Bear for her birthday. She loves her new bear and named her bear Katie. She loves taking the clothes and shoes on and off which has been a little annoying for me:) Madelyn really enjoyed her birthday outing with Nana!

Wearing the belly dancing outfit that Nana and Pop brought back from Turkey. They just got home from a month of traveling to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and went on a Mediterranean cruise. She loves her new costume!

Watching TV with her one of her many boyfriends, Jacob!

I thought this was a funny picture!

The kids eating dinner. Madelyn thought she was such a big girl with no highchair or booster!

Firehouse #10. I think the Mom's were more entertained than the toddlers!

No comments: