Our Kids

Our Kids

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Trip #1

Today we went to the pumpkin patch with Aunt Amy, Cora, Nana and some great friends we've had since we were little. We've known the Lawler family our whole life and it's so much fun to get together with everyone, especially since we all have little ones now. We visited the Hanover Vegetable Farm and everyone had a really fun time. I feel like all we've done lately is feed animals and go on hay rides. I'm honestly getting a little tired of hay, but kids never get tired of this type of stuff and we need to take advantage of this great Fall weather. We're going to the pumpkin patch again in a couple of weeks with our playgroup. It should be another fun time!

Madelyn went to bed super early and I'm not that far behind her! I can't imagine going to these places next year with a 2nd child in tow:) Here are some pictures from our day:


McKinley, Amy, and I with our little ones. The little boy, Ashton, is visiting from Florida. He's Court's little boy. They are all so cute!

Madelyn playing in the corn kernels!

Racing the ducks with Nana!

Trying to walk through the pumpkin patch. Madelyn fell a lot so I'm not so sure how much she liked the actual patch!

Ashton, Kaley, and Madelyn riding on the hay ride with their pumpkins!

Madelyn and Kaley are really starting to enjoy their play dates together!
Feeding the goats again... I guess it never gets old for toddlers!
Hanging out with Aunt Amy and Cora!

No comments: