Our Kids

Our Kids

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The picture says it all!

We are very happy to announce that Baby McGuire #2 will be arriving at the end of March. I am a little over 12 weeks along and the due date is 3/29/10. We are very excited about growing our family and Madelyn can't wait to be a big sister. We are trying to explain to her that the baby is in Mommy's tummy. Sometimes the baby is in Madelyn's tummy and sometimes in Daddy's tummy. Hopefully she'll somewhat grasp the concept by March.

I have been feeling pretty good. I was very tired and nauseous up until a couple of weeks ago. Now I pretty much have it under control as long as I eat throughout the day and take a nap in the afternoon. I think I could get used to this afternoon nap!

We'll be finding out the sex of the baby the 2nd week in November. Last time, I had a feeling it was a girl. This time I have a boy feeling, but the heartbeat has been about 155 so I think it's a girl. It's an old wives tale but Madelyn was that range as well. Obviously, we'll be thrilled to have either!


1 comment:

Alaina said...

She'll figure it out once she can see your tummy getting bigger! :)