Our Kids

Our Kids

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Strawberry Picking

Madelyn and I visited the Chesterfield Berry Farm today with one of our playgroups. We had an awesome time and the weather was perfect. Madelyn enjoyed the hayride and enjoyed helping me put the strawberries in the bucket and loved eating the strawberries off the vine. However, once we got home this afternoon she wanted nothing to do with them. I guess she prefers her strawberries in the middle of a field. After picking strawberries, the kids played in the moon bounce and we had a picnic lunch. After lunch, Madelyn played in a toddler area filled with corn kernels. She had an absolute blast and was exhausted when we got in the car and slept the entire way home!

Getting ready to board the hay ride. Notice that Madelyn is the only child holding the bucket like a purse!
I did not plan our matching outfits, but it made a cute picture anyway!

Can her lips look any bigger?

Madelyn loved playing in the the moon bounce after stuffing her face with strawberries!

Playing with the corn kernels. I'm still finding them in our house!

No comments: