On Tuesday, Madelyn went for her first real haircut. She had her hair trimmed several months ago, but this trip they actually cut off about an inch or more. We have no pictures from the actual haircut because Madelyn had a temper tantrum the entire time. She had me so flustered I walked out without tipping the lady and had to go back yesterday to give her some money for being so patient with us. These are the best pictures we could get of Madelyn's new haircut. She doesn't stay still these days so it's difficult to get a good picture. Some people have actually said that we have the same cut. I hope I don't have the same haircut as a 1-year old!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Starting to look like a toddler!
We have had a good week getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. We had our regular routine of play dates, stroller strides, and errands. Madelyn also spent a lot of time practicing walking as she walked the loop of our house a million times!
On Tuesday, Madelyn went for her first real haircut. She had her hair trimmed several months ago, but this trip they actually cut off about an inch or more. We have no pictures from the actual haircut because Madelyn had a temper tantrum the entire time. She had me so flustered I walked out without tipping the lady and had to go back yesterday to give her some money for being so patient with us. These are the best pictures we could get of Madelyn's new haircut. She doesn't stay still these days so it's difficult to get a good picture. Some people have actually said that we have the same cut. I hope I don't have the same haircut as a 1-year old!

On Tuesday, Madelyn went for her first real haircut. She had her hair trimmed several months ago, but this trip they actually cut off about an inch or more. We have no pictures from the actual haircut because Madelyn had a temper tantrum the entire time. She had me so flustered I walked out without tipping the lady and had to go back yesterday to give her some money for being so patient with us. These are the best pictures we could get of Madelyn's new haircut. She doesn't stay still these days so it's difficult to get a good picture. Some people have actually said that we have the same cut. I hope I don't have the same haircut as a 1-year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So adorable! I love her new cut. Can't wait to see you all soon. I bet AJ will enjoy chasing Madelyn around the house or tackling her with hugs again! :)
Post a Comment