Before & after shots of our old house. You can see the lovely choice of landscaping (why not rip out established bushes for a bird bath)...but the new "tree" is the true centerpiece of the yard.
ugh. What a waste of money when your landscaping was so beautiful! I would LOVE to see the inside decor. I also liked your original paint color way better. :-)
We are excited about keeping everyone updated on our family, especially our daughters, Madelyn (7 years) and Ellie (5 years) and our baby boy Holden. Enjoy!
3 comments:
ugh. What a waste of money when your landscaping was so beautiful! I would LOVE to see the inside decor. I also liked your original paint color way better. :-)
and they took down the flag!!! your decor was way better!
I can't believe that! What were they thinking, oh I guess they weren't.
Post a Comment